Actor Salman Khan Biography, Age, Body, House, Marriage, Controversy
Salman Khan as a Singer
Salman Khan had his first break as a singer in the song ‘Chaandhi Ki Daal Par Sone Ka Mor’ song from the movie ‘Hello Brother’ released in year 1999. After that he had sung songs in the movie ‘Kick’, and ‘Hero’. His voice though was altered and improved with help of great developments in music industry. Salman Khan song ‘Main Hun Hero Tera’ from the movie ‘Hero’ was loved by people. It was the first movie of Sunil Shetty daughter Athiya Shetty and Aditya Pancholi son Sooraj Pancholi. Go through the complete biography of Salman Khan to explore more about him.
|1999||Hello Brother||Chaandhi Ki Daal Par Sone Ka Mor|
|2014||Kick||Jumme ki Raat Hai|
|2014||Kick||Tu Hi Tu Har Jagah|
|2015||Hero||Main Hun Hero Tera|
Salman Khan on Television
Salman Khan was seen as a host for the first time; in the TV show ’10 Ka Dum’ (2008). He was accepted by the audience as a host and was really appreciated. He received good critics’ response and helped Sony Entertainment Channel to regain its third place in Indian Television rating.’10 Ka Dum’ Season 2 was hosted by Salman again in year 2009 and this time it broke all TRP records on Indian Television. He was even awarded with the ‘Best Anchor Award’ in 2008 and 2009 for hosting this show. He even hosted the popular reality show Bigg Boss. He hosted Bigg Boss 4, Bigg Boss 6, Bigg Boss 7, Bigg Boss 8, and Bigg Boss 9. Salman Khan Bigg Boss and the audience made the show really big. In year 2013, he also hosted ‘Star Guild Awards’ for first time.
|2008||10 Ka Dum|
|2009||10 Ka Dum|
|2010||Big Boss 4|
|2012||Big Boss 6|
|2013||Big Boss 7|
|2013||Star Guild Awards|
|2014||Big Boss 8|
|2015||Big Boss 9|
Salman Khan Brand Endorsements
Before he entered in the Indian film industry, he was associated with ‘Limca Soft Drinks, Double Bull Shirts, and Hero Honda Bikes. But, after entering into the film industry, he changed his mind set and showed less interest in promoting himself as brand. Though he signed for ‘Thums Up’ drink in year 2002 and was replaced by Akshay Kumar later on. He even signed with ‘Mountain Dew’ and ended his contract with it in 2010. Once again ‘Thums Up’ signed him. He is also brand ambassador as well as shareholder of Yatra.com. He is the brand face for History Channel and Suzuki Motorcycles. He even appeared in ‘’Wheel” detergent ad, ‘Red Tape’ shoes ad, ‘Relaxo’ ad, ‘Chlormint’ ad and many other TV advertisements. As of now, he is associated with only few brands.
Salman Khan Philanthropy
The people, who think Salman Khan is angry and rude, should now see his noble side too. He has been involved in number of charities in his entire career. Salman Khan Being Human NGO is known by most of his fans. It sells T-shirts and few other products online as well as offline. The portion of revenue generated goes to the poor people. Being Human also acts as a trust for helping the underprivileged. Salman funded this trust with his own wealth in early days. He even initiated Being Human Merchandize, Being Human Gitanjali Gold Coins, and Being Human Art to gather more funds for helping the poor.
He launch Salman Khan Being Human Products (SKBH) was launched in 2011. The money generated under this production would be funded directly to Being Human trust. ‘Chillar Party’ was the first film made under this banner. Salman Khan also offered 4 million rupees to UP government for releasing the prisoners who have completed their terms, but are still in prison due to lack of money. $00 prisoners were released from 63 prisons because of Salman in year 2012. Salman also donated the profits gained from ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ movie to the poor farmers of India. If you look depper into Salman Khan history then you will find many such charitable works under his name.
Interesting Facts About Salman Khan
- He could have been a pro swimmer as he was the champ in school and was also selected for national level competitions.
- Salman Khan was offered the lead for the movie ‘Baazigar’ before Shahrukh Khan, but Abbas-Mustan thought that he will not fit in the negative role and the role was given to Shahrukh.
- Salman Khan made his own cook to flew London and cook tasty Biryani for the cast and crew of the movie ‘London Dreams’.
- He is crazy about Land Cruisers, BMW, and Mercedes Benz cars.
- He loves Chinese food and his favorite restaurant is Mumbai’s China Garden.
- Salman’s bathroom has variety of soaps made of fruits and vegetables.
- He is a bodybuilder, but suffers a facial disorder trigeminal neuralgia.
- He believes humanity as his religion.
- Salman Khan and the crew of movie ‘Mera Bharat Mahaan’ had to do toilet in open in upper Ladakh region for 18 days while shooting for the movie.
- He always wanted to become a writer.
- Salman’s fans had opened a restaurant – ‘Bhaijaanz’
- His voiced was dubbed by someone else in the debut movie ‘Biwi Ho Toh Aisi’.
- Villagers of Hatluni Villagers were gifted their New Year 2015 gifts as Salman Khan along with cast and crew of movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, painted few of the houses in the village.
- He has painted the posters for the movie ‘Jai Ho’.
- Aamir Khan house has several paintings created by Salman.
- Salman Khan has his wax statue at London’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
Salman Khan Love Affairs
Salman Khan love life has seen various down falls and this is the reason why Salman Khan wants to stay single. Sangeeta Bijlani, Miss India 1980 did several films with Salman and had a long affair with him. Salman Khan’s sister Alvira played cupid and the relation came to end in 90s. Sangeeta was supposed to be Salman Khan girlfriend when we move back in 80s. Somy Ali was Salman Khan girlfriend name if we talk about 90s. They came into relationship in 1993, but she could beer the excessive drinking habit of Salman and left him in 1999.